University in international networks
BUSINET – Network for the Development of Business Economic Education was founded in 1986 on the initiative of Katholieke Hogeschool in Leuven (Belgium) in order to create European teaching programmes in business and promote new opportunities for European institutions which represent higher education, teaching staff and students.
The main purposes of BUSINET:
- assistance for students from member organizations in gaining international experience through student exchange,
- assistance in the development of teaching staff career,
- the support of organization of the international projects
- the improvement of professional skills of people who enter the European labour market.
Since 2001, the University of Management and Administration in Zamość has participated in the workshops and annual conferences of BUSINET. Thanks to this network it was possible to establish contacts and cooperation with many European universities (Belgium, Ireland, United Kingdom, Germany, Finland). BUSINET gives also a great opportunity for the development of students of economics knowledge by organizing an annual international conference.
The University of Management and Administration in Zamość is the first Polish university admitted as a member of BUSINET.
The international scientific organization – Centre for Research on International Economic (Tendency) Surveys (CIRET) was created in 1952 by the Western European Research institutes, among which the most important role played IFO – Institut fur Wirtschuftsforschung in Munich, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques (INSEE) in Paris and the Instituto Nationale per lo Studio della Congiuntara (ISCO) in Rome.
The aims of CIRET:
- supporting international development through the conducting and using the results of businesses and households surveys,
- initiating and developing cooperation between domestic and international institutions conducting economic surveys.
Among the various forms of activities, the most important event in the organization are congresses held every two years, which are a forum for the presentation of the most interesting research results, new methods and methodological solutions and the exchange of experiences resulted from the economic situation surveys.
During international conferences CIRET the University of Management and Administration in Zamość presents the results of economic situation surveys carried out by the university since 2001 within Lubelskie Province.
Information network Europe Direct
EUROPE DIRECT network is created by 273 information points in 27 countries of the European Union. Its main purpose is to provide information, advice, assistance and answers to questions concerning the institution of the European Union, its laws, policies, programs, assistance and the possibilities of applying for funding from EU funds for inhabitants of individual regions. The network supports and inspires local and regional debate about the European Union and its policies, disseminates information materials published by the European institutions, cooperates with other institutions (which operate at regional, national and EU level) involved in informing the society about the European Union.
European Information Centre ‘Europe Direct’ operates at the University of Management and Administration in Zamość, it provides services for both students and local communities in Zamojskie Region.
Foreign partner institutions of higher education and companies
- Fachhochschule Schwäbisch Hall (Germany)
- Hochschule Niederrhein, Mönchengladbach (Germany)
- Ivan Franko National University in L’viv (Ukraine)
- Lesia Ukrainka University in Luck (Ukraine)
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University (Ukraine)
- Arteveldehogeschool in Gent (Belgium)
- Katholieke Hogeschool Kempen (Belgium)
- Katolieke Hogeschool Leuven (Belgium)
- Hogeschool Limburg Hasselt (Belgium)
- Hogeschool Mechelen (Belgium)
- Athlone Institute of Technology (Ireland)
- Universite de Cergy Pontoise (France)
- IUT de Longwy (France)
- Loughborough University (Great Britain)
- Saxion Hogescholen, Deventer, Apeldoorn i Enschede, (Holland)
- Texas – Pan American University (USA)
- Abant Izzet Baysal University (Turkey)
- North Karelia University of Applied Sciences w Joensuu (Finland)