Fundamental attributes of ZUMA
Departament of Management and Administration
- Department implements an unique programme of macro-economic studies covered regions of the east wall and the cross-border regions of the Ukraine.
- University for over 10 years regularly conducts research based on the methodology of the European Commission and carried out once every quarter the study of business sentiment in the lubelskie and podlaskie province- Barometer of the economic sentiment which enables to assess the developments in the region and growth forecast.
- Research reports are published on the website: www.wszia.edu.pl and in the periodical: Regional Barometer (6 points according to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education)
- Within the framework of EQUAL programme there is a portal e-barometer for forecasting the economic situation of the SME sector enterprises (e-barometr.com) with an unique repository of financial results of companies from the lubelskie and podkarpackie province. Under this initiative predictive models are developed with advanced statistical methods and artificial intelligence.
- The concept of e-barometer ” is promoted in the evaluation of projects submitted under Human Capital Programme within sub-measure 8.1.2 “Supporting of adaptation and modernization processes in the region”
- Department is a member of the CIRET organization (Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys).
- Department of Management and Administration was awarded in the category of “the best business partner” in the ranking provided by the economic magazine “Home&Market”.
- Department belongs to the BUSINET– Network for the Development of Business Education Programmes.
Department of Physiotherapy and Pedagogy
- Departament provides high quality education in the scope of physiotherapy (Ist and IInd level) with the unique didactic and scientific base.
- The University is managed in accordance to with the quality standard ISO 9001:2008. The certificate was awarded by a Dutch company KEMA Quality B.V since 2002.
- Practical teaching of physiotherapy is carried out in university laboratories obtained all rights to get a status of the clinic.
- The Rehabilitation Clinic in Zamość (decision of the voivodship governor from the 06.09.2010 concerning the registry of the health care institutions entry ) carries out an annual contract with the NHF for all rehabilitation services, serving about 4 thousand. patients per year
- Scientific research of academic staff are published in the periodical “ZUMA Studies and Materials”- series “Physiotherapy” (2 points according to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education).
- Departament holds a 4 th scientific category of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
- Departament organizes annual scientific conference “The new clinimetric methods in physiotherapy ”
- The field of study: Physiotherapy has actual accreditation of National Accreditational Commision
- Departament possess in the area of University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszów the complex of the Hypotherapy Center with a student dormitory.