Study Nursing in English!
BSc – 7 semesters (full time)
In the era of mass emigration and eldering society nursing is a very valuable and desirable profession. Student on this curse must possess specialist knowledge about organization of patients’ healthcare process, therapeutic procedures and techniques, emergency rescue, rehabilitation process, preventive treatment, education and promotion of healthy lifestyle.
Professional nurse should be prepared to make quick decisions during their day-to-day work.
The Nursing programme is designed to implement theory into practice. Huge amount of programme hours is dedicated to nursing practice in hospitals and clinics. Our programme will
provide you with a solid grounding in all the key areas necessary for successful completion of your studies. To operate effectively within the healthcare environment, nurses are required to be able to implement and evaluate change by contributing to the ongoing development on their field.
- Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Principles of Medical Rescue
- Health Promotion
- Research in Nursing
Benefits to You
- High Salary – being a nurse means being well paid
- The program is adjusted to the job market – nurses are most wanted on job market in EU
- The study in English gives you a better chance for a career and overcomes the boundaries opening global job market for you
- Professional staff – teachers with practice
- Certification Opportunities
Nursing is my passion. Thanks to the studies I expanded and updated my knowledge. Modern teaching methods at the university made me aware that in this profession you must develop the knowledge all the time.
Renata Smoluch (Nursing, 2nd year student)
- Application fee: € 200
- Tuition fee for the first academic year: € 4000
All fees in euro currency must be transferred to the University’s bank account:
- Name of the bank: Bank Zachodni WBK S.A. Oddzial 2 w Zamosciu
- Address: Partyzantow 12, 22-400 Zamosc, Poland
- SWIFT code: WBKPPLPP
- IBAN/ Account number: PL02 1500 1807 1218 0002 5195 0000
- Transfer title: please write your full name and date of birth
International Relations Office
- Akademicka 4, 22-400 Zamość, Poland
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org