The effect of economic research conducted by the University for the business cycle in the region of Lubelskie, and the implementation of the project EQUAL “Unemployment prevention system in underdeveloped areas” is the e-barometer. E-barometer is an online tool which gives companies access to information about the risks of -micro and -macroeconomic level. In accordance with the concept of the portal, each of the companies after logging and put in the relevant financial data to the system obtain information concerning:
- Forecasts of micoeconomics level, generated on the basis of the functioning: the system of the benchmark (Benchmarking system enabled employers to compare their economic and financial standings with average standings estimated in the sector they are operating.), calculator of risks (forecast of the company’s situation on the basis of economic and financial data entered into the system)
- forecasts at the macroeconomic level (regional level) based on: the economic barometer, consumer downturn forecasts, labor market forecast available in the form of reports.
Surveys were conducted with using econometric and artificial intelligence methods (neural networks, Bayesian Networks, CBR Case Base Reasoning) methodology.
Physiotherapeutic research – Rehabilitation Centre
The University of Management and Administration in Zamość is the only none-profit university in the country training students in the Faculty of Physiotherapy which has its own scientific research database under the name: NZOZ Rehabilitation Centre.
The Centre includes: specialist rehabilitation clinic, daily rehabilitation center, kinesitherapy laboratory, physiotherapy laboratory, rehabilitation centre, hydrotherapy laboratory, medicinal laboratory, therapeutic massages laboratory, occupational therapy laboratory.
Rehabiliatation Centere tasks:
- scientific research
- rehabilitation services
In the Rehabilitation Centre physiotherapy students (at bachelor and master degree) participate in exercises and practical working. Scientific research is conducted by scientific staff including: professors, lecturers and assistants from the Faculty of Physiotherapy UMAiZ, while using specialist diagnostic equipment. Highly qualified personnel and premises facilities also enable to provide versatile rehabilitation services for patients. There is also possibility of enjoying the right to consultative advice of professors, specialists in the field of rehabilitation, orthopedics, neurosurgery, specialists recognized as authorities in Poland and in the world, who are also UMAiZ’s staff.
Implementation and service of systems
The University of Management and Administration in Zamość is a trading partner in the area of supply, implementation and servicing of the company’s KAMSOFT IT products – leading Poland’s producer of software for health care organizational units.
Implementation and maintenance services carried out by us, according to the procedures and corporate business KAMSOFT methodology PRINCE2TM, ensure high quality and low costs.
We offer advice in the scope of business processes modeling, analysis and implementation of information systems including health care protection field.
In order to do these activities we engage the best specialists, experienced consultants and researchers.
We prefer workshops as a method of training. The main purpose of training is theoretical acquisition of knowledge as well as practical skills of the participants.
- business process modeling
- analysis and design of information systems
- information systems services in the scope of health care protection
- operating systems and network administration
- databases administration